Grab bucket double girder overhead crane is designed to working for grab various loose accumulation operation.
▶It is characterized by more reasonable structure and higher strength steel as a whole, used together with a capacity of 5 to 32 ton.
▶Grab bucket double girder bridge crane is widely used in metallurgy, mining, steel, construction, coal, rail, power plant, oil, ports, wood, papermaking, brewing, garbage power generation, garbage transit and other industries, for bridge type and gantry crane supporting the various using.
Why choose us ? ? ?
1. The bridge frame adopts box type main beam and automatic submerged arc welding.
2. The car is electrically conductive and adopts a new conductive device for the I-beam steel cable, which is safe and reliable.
3. The lifting mechanism can also set up a second set of safety devices according to requirements. Increase reliability.
4. Standardization, serialization and generalization of components.
5. The operating room has a wide field of view, all the mechanisms are operated in the control room, and the work is comfortable and flexible.
Double girder overhead crane details
Different grab can be matched, according to your requirenets
1.Weight overload protection device.
2.Top quality long time bearing polyurethane materials buffer.
3.Lifting limit switch and traveling limit switch.
4.Emergency stop system.
5.Zero voltage protection.
6.Phases protection device and so on.
1. We have a professional sales team,can privede u a quick and professional reply.
2. Exclusive engineer support at any time, so we can design within 24 hours.
3. 2 year warranty for whole machines, providing all parts free of charge.
4. Low charge for continue maintenance when warranty is expired.
5. can produce the largest tonnage crane,just give us your demand.
6. We can provide free training to end-users, don't worry about the installation.
Inquiry notice ! ! !
If you want to inquire about our overhead crane, please confirm with us the details as below. Then we will quote you a suitable price more quickly.
1. Lift capacity?
3. Lift height?
4. Power supply in your local?
5. Nearest port?
6. What kind of goods will this crane lift?