Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-23 Origin:Site
What is the scrapping standard for hooks?
Answer: When there are the following defects, it should be scrapped and replaced:
(1) Those with cracks, cracks or cracks on the surface shall be scrapped;
(2) The wear of the dangerous section exceeds 10% of the original size and should be scrapped;
(3) Plastic deformation of the dangerous section and the hook neck should be scrapped;
(4) The opening degree is increased by 15% compared with the original size and should be scrapped;
(5) The torsion deformation of the hook tip exceeds 10. Above, should be scrapped;
The scrapping standard for forged hooks for cranes:
Answer: For forged hooks, the scrapping standards are as follows: (1) There are cracks and breaks on the surface of the hook. If the crack is found, it should be replaced immediately, and repair welding is not allowed. (2) When the height of the hook working section (lanyard) is 10% of the original height, it should be scrapped. (3) When the hook hook, hook neck and dangerous section of the hook are permanently deformed, they shall be scrapped; the opening degree of the hook opening exceeding 15% of the original size shall be scrapped. (4) When the hook tail and the thread transition section have knife marks or cracks, they should be scrapped.